Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Hey, Hey! Any readers out there?? I'm reading Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashers, and my niece, Fieldsann, is doing a project on it. (Yes, she was named after me.) I've tried to help her with the project, but she (in her own words) is 'thrown to the outskirts of uncreativeness and blocked from the majestic world of glitter and hot glue!' She's a teenager. Nothing more to say. And her mother, RachelAnn, is a neat freak. Perfect match!



So, do any of you wonderful readers have a solution? Ideas? Pictures of your projects?

By the way, the project is a storyboard. Heard of those? For the reading fair projects. I still have all of the 9 that I did when I was in school!

Thanks!
Love,
MV

P.S. Yes we did watch the movie! Totally different from the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment