Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Blog, New Day!

Contest Ended! I know what you're thinking. "Uhhh..What contest?" Read the post directly below this one. So, it ended up a sweet, elderly lady from Maine won! Congrats Kate Wellington! She won a handmade earring frame! If you did not see that contest until it was too late (which many did!), you can still win any of the prizes offered. But...you do have to pay! Sorry! Supplies + Work + Time + Shipping= expensive for me! The only prizes not offered are the O.P.I nail polishes and the iTunes gift card (both of these can be bought at Wal-Mart!) But...you can buy the earring frame and t-shirt scarf.

New Blog! It is my stores actual blog. I will only be SELLING items on there, not actually blogging. It will be posted by Saturday or Sunday, I promise! It will be called Oxford Lovebugs. Hope you enjoy it! And yes, everything I sell is handmade. The handmade-ier the better!

That's all for this post! Check out Oxford Lovebugs on Saturday or Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment