Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dance and Music

     I absolutely love to dance. I love being able to just break out randomly (in my house, of course!) and dance. You can move anyway to any song, and it is beautiful. I love hip-hop, ballet, and a little bit of tap. What are my current favorite songs to dance to? E.T. by Katy Perry, Last Kiss by Taylor Swift, Singing in the Rain, Love Lockdown by Kanye West (cover by Pentatonix), Like a G6 by Far East Movement, Toxic by Britney Spears, Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Hereos ft. Maroon 5, Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft.Christina Agulera, Grenade by Bruno Mars, Pretty Girls by Iyaz ft.Mann, Jessie's Girl by ____________, and any fast beat, CLEAN hip-hop song!

I'm trying something new...Nutella. But I'll explain that later...

I'm trying another new thing...Giveaways/Contests.

Answer all 3 questions below correctly FIRST, and I'll send you...

Your choice of either a $10 iTunes Giftcard, a custom made t-shirt scarf (to YOUR specifications!), a custom made earring frame (also to YOUR specifications!), OR 5 O.P.I. Nail Polishes (YOUR choices of color!).
If you have questions about any prizes, leave a comment or email.

The 3 Questions:
1. Fill in the blank above, tell me who wrote Jessie's Girl, what year it was published, and what album of his/hers it was on!
2. Which song on my list is most current? Hint:This can be found on iTunes when you search a song or searched on Google!
3.Which song on my list is the oldest?

Bonus: What is another great hip-hop song to dance to?

2nd Bonus: What is something great to eat Nutella with?
(You may only do one bonus, if you do both, it won't help you win.)

Please send me your answers as a comment below or in email. People won't cheat off your comment,I promise, because it is the FIRST person!
Good luck!
Leave a comment if you have a question!


No comments:

Post a Comment