Monday, October 31, 2011

My Kevin and Amanda Obsession!

     I absolutely LOVE   kevinandamanda.com! You can get creative craft ideas, recipes, and basically everything I love. My 2 favorite crafts are the t-shirt scarf and earring frame. I actually don't have pierced ears, so I use it for all kinds of jewelry, headbands, hair clips, etc. Both are super easy! You could never leave your house and make all of her crafts and recipes! All of them are meant to be made with everyday items so they don't cost a single penny!
Dear Amanda,
     If you happen to read this, I hope you enjoy it. Because I check your blog everyday! I am in love with it. I'm pretty sure I've made every craft on your website. Love it! And your photography skills make me sick. It's crazy how good you are! Thanks for doing what you do! I love Fonts for Peas!
-Meri Violette

Kevin and Amanda, role models.

Amanda's T-Shirt Scarf (Mine is blue, yellow, and white)

Amanda's Earring Frame 
(I used glittery metal wire from the Hobby Lobby Christmas section, and an antique 10x12 frame from Framed!, a frame shop in my hometown.)

Thanks for reading!
Vaarwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment