Friday, October 28, 2011

Another Blog, Another Dollar!

     I am proud to admit that I have a secret obsession with blogging. I can type all of my deepest secrets and true feelings and no one will ever know that I said it! I'm what they call a secret blogger. I don't tell my friends or associates about my blog. I just let who ever finds it, find it!
       Yes, yes, I do have a crazy obsession with crafts and projects. Any time I have extra time, is rare, I'm working on a craft project. My project right now? T-Shirt assecories. Ok, to reply to that weird look that everyone just gave to their computer screen, I'll explain t-shirt assecories. You use t-shirts to make scarves, headbands, etc. They are actually quite cute. I haven't taken any pics yet, but I'll be sure to post some momentarily.
     I'm a Broadway junkie. I love Broadway plays and music. I love that feeling when you bow down and you can look at everyone next to you and see those smiling faces. Best part of plays? I love goofing off back stage, dancing till your feet fall off, and singing like there's no tomorrow. That's a big part of my life, so I had to share it.
    I am married, FYI. But that's a whole other story that will be told later....

So, to end my first blog post (YAY!), I must say this was quite fun. I forgot what it feels like to VENT....ahh. Arrevedarci, and have a magnifico weekendo!

Love,
Meri V

No comments:

Post a Comment